My name is Matt Palmer and I’m the owner of Sewer Diagnostics. I have been doing sewer inspections for 6+ years and I have performed over 6,000 scopes. Until recently I was the lead inspector and manager of one of the largest sewer scope companies in Denver. Now I have started my own company, Sewer Diagnostics. In my opinion, experience is everything when it comes to performing a great sewer scope. In fact, I’m the guy that gets called when other inspectors get stumped. Here is my commitment to you:
- We offer set appointment times and will show-up on-time.
- We are unbiased and would never recommend unnecessary work.
- We don’t “up charge” or have hidden fees for toilet pulls or marking locations.
- No fear tactics- just straight forward advice.
- The most up-to-date equipment to provide clear concise video footage and accurate locates.
- We have the best, most detailed reporting system in the industry (very helpful and important!)
Choosing Sewer Diagnostics will ensure your sewer scope is done correctly the first time!
I would love the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to hearing from you!